En qué consiste
This course will take place in virtual live streaming
The goal of this program is to show the organizational changes needed in big companies to survive in the new scenario created after the digitalization process of the last years. It addresses questions related to Big Data and Data Science that will help to improve the decision making process. Throughout the program, the students will become familiar to these tools to solve different managerial problems. The program provides the fundamental digital skills and knowledge needed in this technological era.
A quién va dirigido
This program is essential for those students on their last degree courses with solid skills on maths, stats and technology. Specially recommended to students on degrees of:
- Economics and related fields.
Students must have a basic knowledge of the R language for analytics. Afi Escuela will offer tutorial material for self-learning.
¿Dónde se imparte?
Afi Escuela de Finanzas
Información de interés
We will study and practice with state-of-the-art methods and algorithms. And we will solve real business problems with the help of experts from companies like Telefonica or Urban Data Analytics. The practical exercises will be performed individually or in small groups, supervised by the faculty.
- MODULE 1: Digital Revolution: taking advantage of the latest technologies
- MODULE 2: Data Visualization & Data Processing
- MODULE 3: Data Analysis (Data Science & Machine Learning): allowing business to be one step ahead of customer needs
- MODULE 4: Blockchain
- Use case I: Telecommunications and internet
- Use case II: Marketing
Socia/Partner, Afi-Analistas Financieros Internacionales. Doctora en CC Matemáticas por la UC3M. MFC por Afi Escuela de Finanzas.
CEO Socio Director Área de Negocio Digital, Afi
Profesor Titular, Departamento de Estadística, UC3M. PhD in Mathematics por UC3M.
Business Intelligence Manager at Telefonica
Partner, Op Return Capital Management
Mª del Mar Ruiz
Data Scientist, Afi
- Registration fee: 995 €
- Registration fee + accommodation: 1.590 €
* If Afi Escuela de Finanzas has to apply for training due to any unforeseen circumstance, the student has a full refund of the amount paid.
In order to facilitate foreign students, as in previous years, to attend the Data Science and Blockchain in Business Applications summer school, and aware of the impact in economic terms of the current crisis by COVID-19, we facilitate their registration in $ through a transfer with the amount of the course:
- Registration fee: $ 20.895
- Registration fee + accommodation: $ 33.390
Afi Escuela, S.A. de C.V.
- BBVA BANCOMER Sucursal 5280 PABELLÓN CUAUHTÉMOC
- TIPO DE CUENTA: Maestra PYME Bancomer Moneda Nacional
- NÚMERO DE CUENTA: 0110835579
- CLABE INTERBANCARIA: 012180001108355797
- SWIFT: BCMRMXMMPYM
- ABA: 1210000021
To formalize the registration, you must send the proof of payment to the email address email@example.com
All the students who formally register and pay the registration fee 2 months before the start of the program will get a 10% reduction from the tuition fee and a 5% reduction if you do it one month in advance. This fee discount is only applied to the program.