En qué consiste
The information session will present key information, discuss the structure of the FRM Program, and provide insight into the positive impact the FRM designation can have on the careers of those serious about succeeding in today's financial industry.
Robert Knop, Academic Director at AFI Escuela, Jones Lang Lasalle Senior Advisor, Quantitative Financial and Risk Consultant (Mutual Funds, Credit)
Sophia Berchotteau, GARP’s Associate Vice President – Business Development EMEA.
Información de interés
19.00h - 21.00h
This event will include information for the FRM-curious:
- How can the FRM® exam help me build a successful career in risk management?
- Who are the top employers and what types of roles exist?
- How is the FRM® exam structured (scoring, topics and weightings, Learning Outcomes, levels)?
- Are there pre-requisites to register for the FRM exam?
- How to get started in the program?
- AFI’s preparation programs
- AFI’s experience in the FRM preparation
- What resources does AFI provide?
- How should I prepare for the exam?
- Free study tips for exam candidates
Gregorio Carrascal is FRM certified and co-director of the GARP Chapter in Spain. Gregorio is working at Santander in Quantitative Credit & Liquidity Strategy, Active Credit Portfolio Management (ACPM). Gregorio will share his FRM experience and answer any questions.