En qué consiste
With a track record dating back over 25 years training students and professionals, Afi Escuela de Finanzas is a leading academic institution specialised in economics, finance and advanced technology. The school is part of Afi Group, which has been providing expert advice and consultancy services in the areas of finance, economics and advanced technology for three decades. This synergy allows us to work closely with top-tier enterprises, quickly master new trends and best practices and better understand what the market is demanding.
What are the main objectives of the master?
The Master in Finance of Afi Escuela de Finanzas provides you with the knowledge, skills and networking opportunities that will help you develop your professional career within the financial sector.
The Master in Finance of Afi Escuela de Finanzas, has been selected, one more year, as the 3rd best master’s degree in Spain in the Banking and Financial Markets category. This Ranking in a national level is one of the most important and prestigious.
Each Master is evaluated through a thorough analysis of the syllabus, faculty, students profiles, academic rigor and the professional outcomes of the students at the end of their studies.
WHY CHOOSE OUR MASTER?
- 100% Employment 6 months after finishing the program: Our graduates are in high demand. The job placement opportunities employment exchange and the professional practices of the school have more than 100 agreements with leading companies in the sector. Some of the available companies are:
- Practical: Practical approach, in permanent contact with the real world, imparted by prestigious economics and finance practitioners.
- Constantly updated content: The Master course will take place given in Madrid, in the city center, at Afi´s headquarters, which is one of the most recognized Spanish advisory and consultancy firms specialised in economic and financial markets. Due to this, the latest trends, the most innovative methodologies and current situations are taught to the students.
- Faculty: Our faculty is made by prestigious economics and finance practitioners.
- Accredited by The National Securities Market Commission (CNMV): The Mifid2 Directive states that investment services companies must understand the characteristics of the financial instruments they offer or recommend to clients. Member States require the above mentioned companies to ensure and demonstrate to the competent authorities that their employees who provide information or advise to clients have the knowledge and skills necessary to fulfill their obligations.
The Master in Finance (MF) from Afi Escuela de Finanzas expires with the requirements established by the CNMV, appearing in the list of titles, degrees and certificates that meet the requirements of section 8 of the Technical Guide 4/2017 from February 8, 2018. This degree accredits the ability to advise.
- University-Accredited Master’s Degree: Afi Escuela de Finanzas has partnered with Universidad Internacional Menéndez Pelayo (UIMP) to offer a Master that combines academic rigor, helping our students build a long-term career, and professional experience, preparing our students for face the challenges when they join the financial job market.
Academic Director Testimony
Ángel Berges Lobera
Vice President, Afi. Professor, Financial Economics UAM. PhD in Management from Purdue University.
A quién va dirigido
The Master in Finance is specifically targeted at people with an undergraduate degree looking to build solid, state-of-the-art financial skills: those interested in developing and fostering a career in banking, securities, collective investment schemes, pension fund management, insurance, economic, financial and financial risk consultancy or in the finance departments (treasury, planning and management control) of corporates, multilateral organisations, regulatory and supervisory bodies or the public sector.
The students who have passed by the Master in Finance of Afi Escuela de Finanzas hold different university degrees:
Responsable del Dpto. de Inversiones, Altair Finance
"Thanks to Afi Escuela de Finanzas, I was able to acquire the knowledge and skills required to work in a very demanding financial industry. Afi Escuela de Finanzas excellence has helped me enter the asset management world at the highest level and to grow as a professional supported by a guarantee of quality."
Marta Aylagas Jacob
Lending Analyst, European Investment Bank (EIB)
"Al estar formado el claustro docente por grandes profesionales del mundo de las finanzas, su contenido se actualiza constantemente para recoger las novedades del mundo financiero y está alineado con lo que solicitan empresas, entidades financieras y certificaciones como el CFA."
Javier del Pino Luque
CFO concesiones de Madrid, Globalvia
"La cercanía en la relación profesor-alumno y el trabajo en equipo me permitieron tejer una tupida y valiosa red de contactos y, sobre todo, trabajando duro, la probabilidad de conseguir trabajar en lo que quieres es muy elevada."
¿Dónde se imparte?
Calle Marqués de Villamejor,5. Madrid
Información de interés
The program of the Master in Finance consists of more than 500 teaching hours as follows (60 ECTS):
- Financial Economics
- Economic Analysis
- Quantitative Methods
- Markets and Financial Institutions
ADVANCED: CORPORATE FINANCE
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Corporate Valuation
- Financial Planning
ADVANCED: PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT
- Financial Assets and Derivatives
- Portfolio Management
ADVANCED: BANKING & INSURANCE
- Banking Economics
- Fintech & Digital Transformation
- Specialise in Corporate Finance
- Transactional corporate and financial risk
- Transactional corporate and financial risk
- Specialise in Portfolio Management
- Portfolio Management
- Specialise in Banking
- Risk Management and Capital Adequacy
For more information about the Master in Finance syllabus, download the brochure.
Ángel Berges Lobera
Vicepresidente, Afi. Catedrático de Economía Financiera en la UAM. Ph. D. Management por Purdue University.
Esteban Sánchez Pajares
Socio Director de Servicios Financieros, Afi. Doctor en Economía, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid.
Francisco José Valero López
Socio Director de Estudios y Regulación, Afi. Catedrático de Economía Financiera y Contabilidad, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid.
David Cano Martínez
Socio Director General de Afi Inversiones Financieras Globales, EAFI. MFC por Afi Escuela de Finanzas.
José Manuel Amor Alameda
Socio del Área Análisis Económico y de Mercados, Analistas Financieros Internacionales. MBF por Afi Escuela de Finanzas
Pablo Guijarro Segado
Socio del Área Corporate Finance, Analistas Financieros Internacionales MBF por Afi Escuela de Finanzas
Pablo Mañueco Galindo
Socio del Área Corporate Finance, Analistas Financieros Internacionales. MBF por Afi Escuela de Finanzas
Ángel Moreno Caso
Socio del Área Finanzas Cuantitativas Afi, Analistas Financieros Internacionales. MFC por Afi Escuela de Finanzas
Emilio Ontiveros Baeza
Socio Presidente Afi. Catedrático de Economía de la Empresa de la UAM
Pilar Barrios Gómez
Socia, Analistas Financieros Internacionales. Master en Finanzas Cuantitativas, Afi Escuela de Finanzas. Doctora en CC. Matemáticas por la UC3M
Socio de Afi. Desarrollo de Negocio, Afi Inversiones Financieras Globales, EAFI
José Antonio Herce San Miguel
Director Asociado, Analistas Financieros Internacionales. Doctor en Economía por la UCM. Máster of Arts en Economía por la Universidad de Essex (UK).
Roberto Knop Muszynski
Presidente, JLL Valoraciones. Doctor en Economía por la UAM.
Gonzalo García Andrés
Consultor del Área de Análisis Económico y de Mercados, Analistas Financieros Internacionales
Jorge Rodríguez Sánchez
Manager of Economic Analysis, Telefónica, S.A.
Afi Escuela de Finanzas offers scholarships for Academic Excellence and Internationalisation. If you are interested, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The School has more than 100 agreements so that our students can get work experience in the financial field of their choice.
Our partners include global and local financial institutions and corporations.
Tuition fee €22.500. This fee includes oficial rates for the ECTS credits awarded by UIMP (which amount to €6.600) and school insurance.*
This cost also includes attendance at the sessions and at those conferences and work sessions organized within its framework. All the documents and work material that will be used during the Master are also included. Moreover, students are offered a laptop with all the necessary software in order to follow the programme, facilitate mobility and get more from the classroom experience. Students are entitled to use those laptops throughout the academic year.
*: Students must pay the fees for the issuance of official degrees and other certificates directly to UIMP.
Discounts for early enrollment:
Round 1: €20.250
Applicable to those candidates accepted in Round 1 who confirm their places before april 30.
Round 2: €21.375
Applicable to those candidates accepted in Round 1 or 2 who confirm their places by june 30.
Afi Escuela de Finanzas has agreements with certain banks and financial institutions which offer preferential terms and conditions to our students. If you are interested, please contact us at: email@example.com