En qué consiste
The goal of this program is to show the organizational changes needed in big companies to survive in the new scenario created after the digitalization process of the last years. It addresses questions related to Big Data and Data Science that will help to improve the decision making process. Throughout the program, the students wil become familiar to these tools to solve different managerial problems.
A quién va dirigido
This program is essential for those Students on their last degree courses with solid skills on maths, stats and technology. Specially recommended to students on degrees of Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Economics and Engineering.
¿Dónde se imparte?
Afi Escuela de Finanzas
Información de interés
We will study and practice with state-of-the-art methods and algorithms. And we will solve real business problems with the help of experts from companies like Telefonica or Urban Data Analytics. The practical exercises will be performed individually or in small groups, supervised by the faculty.
- MODULE 1: Digital Revolution: taking advantage of the latest technologies
- MODULE 2: Big Data (Data Engineering): massive data processing
- MODULE 3: Data Analysis (Data Science & Machine Learning): allowing business to be one step ahead of customer needs
- Use case I: Telecommunications and internet
- Use case II: Banking
- Use case III: Marketing
Juan Carlos Ibáñez
Business Intelligence and Decision Science Director, Urban Data Analytics Director Académico Data Science, Afi Escuela de Finanzas PhD in Applied Statistics from Lancaster University, UK
- Registration fee: 995 €
- Registration fee + full board accommodation: 1.590 €
- The course must be paid for 15 days before the start.